Wednesday, August 11, 2010

awsomesauce, also, win some books

Sorry if this is old news to some, but I'd never seen it before and I've been laughing about it for way longer than I probably should have:


It's true, Chuck Norris has nothing on Gaiman the Great.

I've been a pretty big fan of Jim Hines ever since I read his princess books, and if you haven't given him a look over, you're doing yourself a disservice. However, today you're in luck! Ann Aguirre is running a Jim Hines fact contest and giving away copies of all his books as prizes. So if you know that Jim Hines is the reason goblin is now a legal entry on the US Census form, go there and take a shot at winning! Who doesn't love free books?

2 comments:

Jim Rhodes said...

I am happy to discover this blog. How are you doing now? Any news to share?

Michael Fisk said...

I also never know about this news and here I also got the news of astral agroecology assignment help service where we can get help in our academic works.